Advance ER Careers: Current Open Positions
Emergency Center careers with Advance ER provide a unique opportunity for healthcare professionals in the Dallas area. As a fast-growing, locally owned and operated company in the health care industry, we are looking for patient-focused team members to join our staff.
Advance ER provides the highest level of care to our patients by creating a patient-focused environment where health care professionals work collaboratively to diagnose and to treat our patients. Our commitment to a positive patient experience makes us a unique place to work and grow as a health care professional.
Advance ER is actively recruiting for experienced Emergency Center professionals including radiology technicians and nurses. We pride ourselves on the quality and experience our team of Emergency Room health care professionals provides our patients.
Open Positions at Advance ER
Job Summary: The Front Office Registration Clerk is the first point of contact with patients and serves one of the most important functions in our facilities. The Front Office Registration Clerk will courteously and professionally greet patients and obtain accurate demographic and insurance information for registration. They are responsible for obtaining required forms and documentation, greeting and assisting patients and visitors and answering and transferring telephone calls. Demonstrates excellent customer service skills, holding self and others accountable in meeting the mission, vision, and goals of the company.
Social Media and Community Manager:
Are you tired of working for others that you have to carry? Sick of working with management that doesn’t know how to lead, organize or trust? We am looking for someone that knows what they are doing and wants to work with a stellar competent team.
We have over 15 years of experience in IT and 10 years of building digital companies. We know our stuff and are looking for other rock stars that are sick of companies out there that just go nowhere and do not want to create something awesome.
This opportunity is different. You get to pick up the ball and own it with others that are doing the same. What else can you ask for? A No nonsense, straightforward, business minded marketing group that demands ROI, and measures their results.
We do it right…every time. If this resonates with you, we want to talk to you. We have been doing this for a long time and want to find other marketing elite. Come join us. Contact us today .
Essential Functions: (Your skills will be tested prior to an in person interview)
- Running our social media and other public facing channels (blogs, press releases etc.)
- Coordinating and managing our various community outreach and event efforts
- Creating photos, graphics, copy and video for our online channels
- Managing our online communities
- Social listening to understand trends in the market as well as activities of the competition
- Devising a cohesive social strategy to grow our audiences
- Run monthly reporting to analyze, correct and track progress
- Document and project manage workload (Asana)
- Responsible for project managing contractors
- Report to director of marketing as to ROI and progress of all channels performance and cost effectiveness
- Reach out to online influencers to build relationships for group ad shares, guest posting, and other marketing value exchanges
- Creating press releases for our internal and community efforts
-Must be solid in:
- Facebook live
- Instagram stories
- YouTube live
- Ad copy
- SEO optimized blog writing
- Social media posts creation
- All major social networks and how that community works (LinkedIn, Facebook, Facebook Groups, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter)
- Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign
- Email marketing platforms: MailChimp, Convertkit, Active Campaign * Must be an independent, driven, hungry and motivated person
-Able to self manage with limited oversight
-Voracious learner: continually upgrading knowledge, skills and understanding the social, media and marketing trends and changes
-Have a proven track record of growing social and online communities
- Knowledge of mobile photography, videography, basic video editing (Camtasia, Final Cut Pro, Imovie, Premiere) (Preferred)
- Working knowledge of Divi theme (Preferred)
- Knowledge of the marketing funnels process
- Working knowledge inbound and content marketing (Preferred)
- Understanding how SEO relates to social content
- Health Care: 2 years (Preferred)
- Social Media Marketing: 3 years (Required)
- Digital Marketing: 3 years (Required)
- Online community management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Event coordination and management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Marketing, PR, Communications, Computer Science (BA optional)
- Hootsuite certified (Preferred)
- Adobe certified (Preferred)
- Dallas-Fort Worth Metropolitan Area, TX (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year