Emergency Center Careers
Emergency Center Careers at Advance ER
Emergency Center careers with Advance ER provide a unique opportunity for healthcare professionals in the Dallas area. As a fast-growing, locally owned and operated company in the health care industry, we are looking for patient-focused team members to join our staff.
Advance ER provides the highest level of care to our patients by creating a patient-focused environment where health care professionals work collaboratively to diagnose and to treat our patients. Our commitment to a positive patient experience makes us a unique place to work and grow as a health care professional.
Advance ER is actively recruiting for experienced Emergency Center professionals including radiology technicians and nurses. We pride ourselves on the quality and experience our team of Emergency Room health care professionals provides our patients.
Open Positions at Advance ER
Small but growing healthcare company is actively recruiting Front Office Registration Clerical candidates for two freestanding Emergency Centers in the Dallas area.
You are an ideal candidate if you excel in:
• Providing front office support for patients in a fast-paced environment
• Answering questions, verbally and in writing
• Projecting a polished, professional image
Required education and experience:
• Excellent verbal and written communication. Ability to balance daily collections
• Microsoft Office and other similar software skills
• Minimum one year of experience in the medical field
• High school diploma or GED
• Basic math skills
• Bilingual a plus
Are you looking to join a growing healthcare company whose teams provide best-in-class patient care in a luxurious environment? If so, Advance ER is searching for you! We are actively recruiting Radiologic Technologist candidates for two freestanding Emergency Centers in the Dallas area. Full-time and PRN opportunities are available.
You are our ideal candidate if you excel in:
* Multitasking and assisting in all aspects of the Emergency Center
* Performing and processing X-rays and CT scans
* Assisting with labs and various aspects of patient care
* Obtaining IV access
* Transporting patients within the Center
* Assisting with patient and family comfort and patient room preparation
Required education and experience:
* High school graduate; associates degree preferred
* Completed accredited radiology education program
* Prior CT experience REQUIRED
* Must have prior experience in hospital-based or imaging center
* ARRT certificate
Work with top notch Emergency Physicians in a low volume, high quality freestanding emergency room. We need several Registered Nurses for our Park Cities and Galleria Area Emergency Centers. Escape hospital politics for a concierge medical practice. Full time and part time overnight positions are available. Competitive salary, including shift differentials, and benefits package.
The ideal candidate, who will report to our Director of Nursing, has experience in:
· Developing and maintaining plan of care for emergency patients;
· Strong communication and customer service skills;
· The ability to excel as a team member is essential to the safe and efficient delivery of quality patient care;
· Performing initial assessments, observation, medication administration, operating lab equipment and performing controls regularly;
· Point of care testing and discharge planning
· Graduate of an accredited school of Professional Nursing
· Current registration with the Board of Nurse Examiners for the State of Texas
· Must have 3 years of RECENT (within the past two years) ER experience or 2 years of recent Level 1 or 2 Trauma experience with >/=75,000 visits per year
· Current licensure in the State of Texas
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Must be flexible and service oriented
· Current BLS, ACLS, and PALS
· Current card from an American Heart Association (AHA) recognized course
· TNCC and CEN preferred
Job Type: Full-time
· ER nursing: 2 years
For additional information about becoming a part of the Advance ER difference, please e-mail your resume to info@AdvanceER.com.